October is National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
"Cybersecurity awareness has never been more important than it is right now. Governments, businesses, and individuals are increasingly under attack by cybercriminals looking for profit or political gain." Source: Malwarebytes Blog.
Scary clowns would probably be looking at me right now through my webcam but for the fact I've stuck a piece of paper over it!
So maybe we should instead have a National Cybersecurity Awareness YEAR?
Better still, let's keep prodding ourselves to stay awake to the continuous threat posed by our fellow human beings and their robots.
And to help, here's a prod for you to check out some great links in the Malwarebytes Blog:
- How to tell if you’re infected with malware.
- 10 easy steps to clean your infected computer.
- 10 easy ways to prevent malware infection.
- Do I really need anti-malware for my Mac?
- Top 10 ways to secure your mobile phone.
- Hacking your head: how cybercriminals use social engineering.
Whatever kind of device you use to manage your Joomla! website content, check out Malwarebytes Anti-malware Premium.
WYNCHCO Joomla! CMS Support
We coach, help and support managers with responsibility for Joomla! websites in organisations across Cheshire, Manchester, Merseyside, North West England & the UK.